• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Raleigh NC area members?

McChargue

So I recently bought a Bronco from Pops in Ohio and drove it down to Raleigh. It's parked at my sister-in-laws right now. I'm flying back down from work in Alaska next Monday. I'll be doing some work on it and then shortly after Turkey day the family and I are embarking on a cross country road trip in a motorhome with the 68 as our tow rig. Just curious if there are any members locally that could lend a tool or two if I get in a bind. I'm not looking to take over anyone's garage, but I don't want to buy a full set of tools if I can help it. I have plenty of those back at home. Also is there a good performance parts store and muffler shop in the area anyone can recommend?

Thanks, Rob

lsukevinc

Loc.
Holly Springs
i sold my bronco before i moved here but i do live in the Raleigh area. I do have a decent assortment of tools if you need something when you tear into it shoot me a private message. I do hope to buy another one someday but my main hold up is a storage place for it right now.

balex

Loc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC
Reviving an old thread. I too am in Holly Springs. I got a 69 that I occasionally cruise around in. Also happy to lend a tool if need be.

trekgurl

I'm down the road in Durham near Southpoint mall. Drive the heck all over the place,, almost went to Fuquay-Varina this morning for the American Legion car n truck show,, but decided I had to many chores to do and I ran the wheels of of mine yesterday. Go to the cars in coffee every now a then, but haven't seen many broncos at them. Lotta bronco's in the area but doesn't seem like they get out too much. This week should be a great weekend to get and drive as the weatherman is saying we'll have a little fall this Saturday and Sunday coming up.