• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN Thoughts on this CB.com t-shirt design?

What do you think of the new shirt logo?

• Yes, I'd be interested in buying shirts w/ this logo

Votes: 59 69.4%
  • No, not really my style

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • I'd prefer to see the old Flag or Black/Blue designs available again

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm considering printing up shirts this year with the "retro" logo below and I'd like to get everyone's opinion. I've done the flag shirts and black/blue logo shirts for years, but I'd like to do something different this time.

So please answer the poll to give me an idea of whether this is a shirt worth printing. No commitment and your vote is anonymous. I just want to gauge interest before talking to my print guy.

Thanks!

CB-Retro-Brown-Enlarged.jpg

See below for the shirt colors I'd most likely offer.

Attachments

• CB-Retro-Brown-Denim-Blue.jpg
    CB-Retro-Brown-Denim-Blue.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 117
  • CB-Retro-Brown-Fatigue Green.jpg
    CB-Retro-Brown-Fatigue Green.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 135
  • CB-Retro-Brown-Sand.jpg
    CB-Retro-Brown-Sand.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 95
  • CB-Retro-Brown-White.jpg
    CB-Retro-Brown-White.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 88

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks great on the green shirt. And I bet it would look great too, on some shade of red.

I like it.

Paul

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
The flag and black/blue are great. Are they still available? I would buy the flag one

Dlish

voted "No", not because I don't like the graphic, but because I would prefer it on the back of the shirt. Just never a fan of big graphics on the front.

And while I am offering my 2cents...maybe those more fitted tri-blend or soft ring-spun shirts. The graphic has a sorta vintage feel to it with the colors, it would go nicely with the more heather color or worn look of the softer t-shirts

Last edited:

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I voted I would buy it, but could vote all three.

Graphic is good, but I prefer smaller graphics on the front, larger on the back.

The yellow in the graphic wouldn't be my first choice, but fits the retro theme nicely.

Shirt colors green and off white are good.

Most critical for me are good shirts that the short sleeves aren't too short. When I try on a shirt with a sleeve too short, it never gets worn again, and gets tossed out. Not going to mention vendor names here, but......;D

I'm interested in what the past shirts you offered look like, and are they still available?

Thanks for keeping the hobby moving forward!

Kevin

sriha

I like all the colors but white. I don't do go in white. I also have a lot of green shirts so I'm leaning a little more blue at the moment.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
...I would prefer it on the back of the shirt. Just never a fan of big graphics on the front.

Graphic is good, but I prefer smaller graphics on the front, larger on the back.

X3 ^^^ but I'd of course buy a couple so I voted Yes, thanks Jon

I usually don't buy t-shirts online though because I need to feel the quality of the cotton, seems most shirts nowadays are thin cotton or moisture wicking me no likey :(

elan

Loc.
s
I know you didn't ask but, the quality of t is very important. I bought one from someone on here.......the shirt was a total POS. Paper thin and Giant sleeves on an average body, it looked ridiculous. New shirt was then used to wipe up oil spills.
And no paper thin t's either. Try and stick close to 6.0 oz.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The design looks great. I really like a t-shirt with a pocket. Maybe the idea that was already mentioned, a smaller logo on the front and a larger one on the back.

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
I like the blue. It matches my Bronco. I like the idea of a pocket, small graphic on the front and larger one on the back. Just my .02

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

The yellow in the graphic wouldn't be my first choice, but fits the retro theme nicely.

X 2.... And I'm always down for a Tank Top :D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
When you say "retro" the first thing that comes to mind is

a Basic Ringer T-Shirt w. contrasting cuffs and neckline !?!?

maybe that's just me ...

Attachments

• ringer.jpg
    ringer.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 17

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know you didn't ask but, the quality of t is very important. I bought one from someone on here.......the shirt was a total POS. Paper thin and Giant sleeves on an average body, it looked ridiculous. New shirt was then used to wipe up oil spills.
And no paper thin t's either. Try and stick close to 6.0 oz.

I'm not sure what last year's shirts were made of, but its a little heavy for me. I like a really light weight shirt, but I understand it needs to last a while too.

The weight would be bearable if the neck hung just a bit lower.

It's a shame there are so many options of shirts to print on.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like the new shirt, and would buy one in blue or green. I’d also like to get another of the black/blue shirts. In past years we could select front or back printing - will that be available this year?

Agree with a few of the other points, a little more of the Bronco showing would be good, and multiple styles of shirts like before (T’s, tanks, long sleeve, hoodies - if possible, how about a V-neck for the ladies?)