• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TBP - steering geer sh-t(box)

OP
OP
C

charlie6976

Loc.
Grand Coulee WA
Damn. Didn't think this would get to 6 pages

Dude, calling people on here dicks is not cool. just as you want people to consider your opinion and experience, bad mouthing others for chiming in with their opinion is, in my opinion, uncalled for.

…..hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm…… The six page Dude calls him self a SUPER DICK..... Have a little fun in life...Dude ;);D;D;D

Readhead

So much to say but was told as a kid if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all

OP
OP
C

charlie6976

Loc.
Grand Coulee WA
For the 17 years I've been a member on this sight this is the first time I've heard someone calling out "dicks" in a good way...…….not saying you meant it to be offensive or not but probably not taken well by most. Just my opinion.

I bought the quick ratio box from TBP back in '02. Tight as the day I installed it in 2002.

I think I'm with most here and siding with TBP on this one. Actually surprised that they offered anything. They don't have the "bad" or "miss-represented" steering box to send back to their supplier (after six or seven years) and that's most likely where the responsibility falls (supplier).

If you take the cash you're out $50.00, TBP is out $450.00 and the supplier, who is most likely responsible, is out $0.

Looking at it this way, TBP gets the worst of the deal on top of getting bashed on this site. Sorry I know you keep saying you're not bashing them, but when you use terms like f--Lonnie and such, it's really hard to take your post seriously.

just my 2 cents.....

Sorry SteveL, for using/abusing you. We are slowly running out of 'terms'.
No more dicks! Let alone super.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
…..hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm…… The six page Dude calls him self a SUPER DICK..... Have a little fun in life...Dude ;);D;D;D

Oh yeah. Maybe I should change that back. It was in reference to another thread that went on too long. I could say more but we don't talk about that thread.