• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Coyote Serpentine setup

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
I don't want AC. Does anyone out there have a setup that works with power steering? BC Broncos has nothing currently (would also have to modify for no AC when back in stock).

Struggling here.....Thanks!

Hemmer

Check out pbh. They make some stuff. For coyote swap. They are very helpful if u have questions. Please keep me posted I am also looking to do this swap.

OP
OP
N

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
Check out pbh. They make some stuff. For coyote swap. They are very helpful if u have questions. Please keep me posted I am also looking to do this swap.

I use their stuff. Did a swap on another car.

Unfortunately their front drive don’t work.

Using their 6r80 harness

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ohhhhh, you using the 6r80, hows that working, what adapters and TC?

OP
OP
N

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
Ohhhhh, you using the 6r80, hows that working, what adapters and TC?

what do you mean by TC? Torque Converter?? Just a factory f150 converter. For adaptor I'm using one made by advanced auto. Similar to the one they use for 4r70w. I expect it to work fairly well. I will be bolting it up to dana 20 and that will be the weak link in the drivetrain. Can always swap to atlas if needed. Dont anticipate hard offroading.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 31

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Krawlers Edge makes all the Coyote swap parts. They have their own specialy designed headers, P/S brackets, A/C brackets, motor mounts, etc. give them a call. (865)297-3478

STalon89

I am in the same boat. Currently what I am leaning towards, is trimming the corner support on the frame down to make clearance for the AC compressor. I am not hooking it up, just need it there for the pulley etc. It sucks, but no one has a delete bracket for that pulley yet. Ive been putting this off for awhile in hope that I find a better solution or someone comes up with a bracket. I am going to do some more digging this week, Ill keep you posted.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I am in the same boat. Currently what I am leaning towards, is trimming the corner support on the frame down to make clearance for the AC compressor. I am not hooking it up, just need it there for the pulley etc. It sucks, but no one has a delete bracket for that pulley yet. Ive been putting this off for awhile in hope that I find a better solution or someone comes up with a bracket. I am going to do some more digging this week, Ill keep you posted.

Don't cut the brace on your frame. We (Krawlers Edge) have this all worked out. Give us a call (865)297-3478.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Krawlers edge, couldn't make this stuff 8 years ago could you? Very nice frames guys, wish I was just starting my build.