• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rocker and Floor Brace

OP
OP
M

masontel

Loc.
Star Valley
First off, Welcome aboard! If you haven't checked them out yet, make sure you look at the build threads on this site. There are tons of pictures on those threads that will help you with your project. There are several that started out a lot worse than what you have pictured.
Good luck with your project and keep the pics coming with your progress!

Looks good. I will be doing some of the same things.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Good luck on your rebuild. There have been quite a few on here that have been in the same place. Just do a piece at a time and before you know it you have a nice rust free Bronco. Lots of good info on here for the asking. Ken

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 46
  • P8060009.jpg
    P8060009.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
M

masontel

Loc.
Star Valley
Good luck on your rebuild. There have been quite a few on here that have been in the same place. Just do a piece at a time and before you know it you have a nice rust free Bronco. Lots of good info on here for the asking. Ken

Youdon't happen to have plans for that rotisserie do you? That's really what I would like to get the bronco on. Looks great.

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
I got the plans on line. I did a search and found plans with material list. It sure makes it nice to work on the truck. Well worth the effort. Ken