• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Engine wanted 289 or 302 running

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC-72BRONCO

Loc.
Oceanside
Looking for a running engine to just drop into the bronco trying to get it back on the road after a long time not running. Not looking for anything pretty or built up just something to drop in for the time being while i figure out my build plan thank you

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I might have a solution for you. PM me your phone number, or call me at 818-415-1986

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Local Guy in San Jose looking to sell his running 289...

Says free if you help pull it... I can send particulars if interested via PM.

Doug

68 Bronco Sport

289, You Pull it

I have the 289 that Doug is referring to. Water pump went bad, needs to be replaced, but ran great otherwise.

Prefer you pull it, but can work out a good price otherwise. PM me if you're still interested and want details.

- Brian

OP
OP
U

USMC-72BRONCO

Loc.
Oceanside
PM sent this is going to be my first build and my first bronco don't know much about the explorer 5.0 swap is it. How is the process of the swap info is appreciated

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sent. Go to thread tools (upper right) and mark "sold"

Attachments

• IMG_6063.jpg
    IMG_6063.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.