• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 shift boots almost here!

delconick

we got the word that we should have the boots in stock in april or early may. i will post a thread when they are in house but until then i figured id post a few pics of the prototype.

i also had laser cut stainless boot retainers made as well. these are a dead on match to the originals and can be polished, swirled, or painted black just like the originals.

both will be on our website as soon as they are available.

northeastclassicfordparts.com

Attachments

• boot 1.jpg
    boot 1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 58
  • boot 2.jpg
    boot 2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 57
  • boot 3.jpg
    boot 3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 54
  • boot 4.jpg
    boot 4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 50
  • boot 5.jpg
    boot 5.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
delconick

delconick

not top secret but id like to get my final bill so i know there are no surprises!!! pricing will be done when they are available. sorry for the suspense!

Specracer

Sweet, job well done. I'll grab one from you at Carlisle....

Last edited:

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I'm surprised these didn't come to market years ago with so many of them being in such bad shape. Nice that you were able to re-pop another part for our EBs.

Major Tom

Contributor
those look fantastic, cant wait. Talk about perfect timing, I took mine apart a couple of weeks ago to install new floor mat and it literally crumbled in my hands. I am totally with out at this time

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
X2!!!!! That's about the last thing I can think of that is not being reproduced. Tom's just got the new rocker moulding trim in for $199.99 which includes clips. I thought that was pretty good.