• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reproduction jack storage bags

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I've received several payments, and there seems to have been some confusion somehow on the pricing with a few of the payments since I got a couple for less and one for more. I have issued a refund on the difference via Paypal on the one order and have sent emails on the other two requesting the balance on the multiple orders.

Here is how it now breaks down for single and the new reduced amount on multiple orders.

Prices include shipping:

1 bag = $15
2 bags = $25
3 bags = $35
4 bags = $45
5 bags = $55
6 bags = $65
etc.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Payment sent via Paypal Drew, Thank You!!!

I had a 73 that had the jack bag, it was pretty much falling apart as I touched it. In my 66 I found one under the seat, had some rust stains but was intact. No jack anywhere in the vehicle, so they may have been on the jack in 66, but it's anyone's guess.

John

andyp

Contributor
I've received several payments, and there seems to have been some confusion somehow on the pricing with a few of the payments since I got a couple for less and one for more. I have issued a refund on the difference via Paypal on the one order and have sent emails on the other two requesting the balance on the multiple orders.

Here is how it now breaks down for single and the new reduced amount on multiple orders.

Prices include shipping:

1 bag = $15
2 bags = $25
3 bags = $35
4 bags = $45
5 bags = $55
6 bags = $65
etc.

I'm one of the email guys who shorted you. Balance has been paid via PP

jdamach1

Loc.
Tyler, Texas
Drew, I just sent in a PayPal payment for two bags. I originally said one bag, but I'm getting an extra one for a friend of mine. I hope that is OK, thanks.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Drew, I just sent in a PayPal payment for two bags. I originally said one bag, but I'm getting an extra one for a friend of mine. I hope that is OK, thanks.

No problem, the more the merrier!

Thanks!

I have received about half the payments so far and I know there are at least a few being mailed to me.

If you have posted up that you wanted some of these bags and have not yet sent in your payment, please do so ASAP.

As I posted earlier, in order to get the introductory pricing, I'd like to have all payments for these submitted by the end of the month (only two days away).

I will be taking 14 orders for over 30 bags to the post office tomorrow for those of you who have already paid:

Chethair
Hylander
Ovails
Jdmach1
Tbruz
Clarrance
Rmiller747
House
Rickb1b
AndyP
Mike Hoover
Thesnake

I have a couple others I can not match to a screen name.

Thanks,
Drew

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Drew,Received mine today, Thank You!!! The bag is great!!!

John

andyp

Contributor
Got mine yesterday. Thanks

photo-184.jpg

Baja71

Bronco Guru
This was how mine was mounted on my '71. Jack mounting positions varied over the years though.

Attachments

• MyBaja (38).jpg
    MyBaja (38).jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 84

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Thanks Baja. It appears the opening of the bag is closer to the fender..do I see that correctly?? Thanks again.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I was out of town for several days and just got to ship out the remaining orders yesterday, so all paid orders have now been shipped (except Bronco Junkie's order which also included a decal I am out of stock on and will make this week).

Thanks to all of you who bought these to make it possible.