• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bronco in new PS3 & Xbox 360 game - The Blur "or something like that"

Got some pics from Gud Racing on this new game.. Pretty cool looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Whoops, 2 more....

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Yeah, I saw that at a game store a few days ago. It's a pre-order special - pre-order Blur and you get the Bronco upgrade or something like that. Not a gamer - that's just what I read on the poster when the pic of the Bronco caught my eye! %)

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
Those pictures are from a friends game he got last night. He did pre-order it, but said that he didn't use the unlock code they gave him, he just unlocked it through winning races in the game.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Those pictures are from a friends game he got last night. He did pre-order it, but said that he didn't use the unlock code they gave him, he just unlocked it through winning races in the game.

The EB they had on the poster was red and a lot more modified than the one in the pics posted above. Maybe the unlock code will get him a BETTER EB!?? ;D

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So the name of the game is "The Blur"? I'll have to get it for my "kids" also.LOL

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just looked online for the pre-order info and it shows the Bronco concept not an early Bronco. What's up with that?

Knytfyre

The bronco in these pics is the same as the one the pre-order code unlocks. These are pics from my first day playing the game. So far there has only been one bronco unlocked, but I've unlocked several versions of other vehicles, so it may be as I play more, more Broncos, early and/or concept will unlock. The unlock code is only for the multiplayer part of the game. The single player Bronco, which looks and behaves the same as the multiplayer one, is unlocked by advancing in the game. Those contemplating picking up the game, it is called "blur" and it's still very new, just came out Tuesday, so expect to pay full price for it. It's on both the PS3 and Xbox 360. As I play through the game, I'll post more pics, especially if I unlock a different bronco. As for the coloring, you can spray most vehicles from a variety of colors. This one is purple, because I happen to like purple. On my code card, it's a General Lee orange.

And to Justafordguy, if you say the pics on the article from Kotaku about having to decide if you want a Viper or a Bronco for your pre-order, which shows photographs of a black and red Viper and a Steel Silver concept Bronco, the only thing I can think of is that those were the pics the site decided to use for it's blog. Kotaku is a gaming blog, but not affiliated with the game's developers.

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
The bronco in these pics is the same as the one the pre-order code unlocks. These are pics from my first day playing the game. So far there has only been one bronco unlocked, but I've unlocked several versions of other vehicles, so it may be as I play more, more Broncos, early and/or concept will unlock. The unlock code is only for the multiplayer part of the game. The single player Bronco, which looks and behaves the same as the multiplayer one, is unlocked by advancing in the game. Those contemplating picking up the game, it is called "blur" and it's still very new, just came out Tuesday, so expect to pay full price for it. It's on both the PS3 and Xbox 360. As I play through the game, I'll post more pics, especially if I unlock a different bronco. As for the coloring, you can spray most vehicles from a variety of colors. This one is purple, because I happen to like purple. On my code card, it's a General Lee orange.

And to Justafordguy, if you say the pics on the article from Kotaku about having to decide if you want a Viper or a Bronco for your pre-order, which shows photographs of a black and red Viper and a Steel Silver concept Bronco, the only thing I can think of is that those were the pics the site decided to use for it's blog. Kotaku is a gaming blog, but not affiliated with the game's developers.

Oh sorry man i forgot to send you the link! :-X Guess you found it anyway....

Knytfyre

The Bronco unlocks at level 6 or 7 in single player, and at level 7 in multiplayer. So far, I'm level 15 in multiplayer, and no new bronco has unlocked, although I have a few F100 pickups...go figure.