• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Full width axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

igottastanger

78/79 bronco or f 150 axles need both front dana 44 and rear 9 inch. Im looking at swapping mine out ive got the original dana 44 and 9 inch out of my bronco for trade or sale as well. Let me know what you have.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I have a 79 front D44. What year is your D44? Disk brakes or drum? Is your rear a big bearing or small?

OP
OP
I

igottastanger

Dont know the year but its a drum brake i have knuckles out for a 79 i was going to put on but have decided to swap to the wider axle for more stability. Rear end is not bearing.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
That's funny because I got this 78/79 D44 for the knuckles out so I would have Ford disk brakes to put on a EB D44. We just need to swap housings and we both be happy! But I just realized that you are in TX. I am in CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.