• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cabela's tee shirt

Jedhead

Just got Cabela's spring catalog , page 50, nice Bronco tee shirt. If you don't get their catalog it is their men's legendary wildlife short sleave tee shirt. Looks like that xmas gift card will go to good use!

kip60

Here's a picture if you don't have a catalog. My local Cabela's has it in stock. Road trip tomorrow!

Attachments

• cabelas bronco.png
    cabelas bronco.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 466

Lawndart

Loc.
Thanks Kip!
Certainly cheaper to have it shipped than to drive north. I will head north come the weekend - no guarantees!!

CA_bronco

Contributor
Thanks for the heads up...had a cabelas gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket

kip60

Thanks Kip!
Certainly cheaper to have it shipped than to drive north. I will head north come the weekend - no guarantees!!

Went by today and picked it up. Looks good. Don't worry, looks like they have plenty right now. And I hate to add 3 or 4 dollars to a $12 shirt for shipping.;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Went by today and picked it up. Looks good. Don't worry, looks like they have plenty right now. And I hate to add 3 or 4 dollars to a $12 shirt for shipping.;)

Very good point, I ALMOST pulled trigger online earlier haha

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
There was a window on the side of the website offering free shipping for like $49 in clothes so I bought a couple for the family. Save some bucks where you can.

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
I paid the $4 shipping for two shirts. No way I am driving 400miles to Cabalas Phoenix. Nice shirts though!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A new Cabela's just opened in my area last week, they have them on the shelf.