• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Old school chain fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i've got a sweet old school Wright chain fall. has about 12' drop of chain.
this old guy is a work horse. tough as nails and your grandpa would be proud being it's from his generation. i recently upgraded to a power unit and can't keep everything, so time to hook someone up on this. with a 1.5 ton rating it will handle anything bronco related and then some.
this isn't one of those cheap import units you see all over, this is old school iron brute force used by real working men. i bet if you looked up chain fall you'd see john wayne working a unit like this. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/search/top...ters_rp_author={"name":"author_me","args":""}

takes 2 people to pick up, or one really young strong back. shipping isn't going to be easy and won't fit in a flat rate box...

nick@nickstrix.com

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
CAN I wear it around my neck? like back in the 80's? ;D

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Kinda like this? :p;D

Attachments

• tsdatea-ec018.jpg
    tsdatea-ec018.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 22

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just like that!! without the muscles, or the hair %)

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
tasker you could so rock it. i'd even paint it gold for you! i can see you now at work" i pitty the fool who don't buy my parts! "

you could carry all the chain around like the Junk Yard Dog from back in the WWF day..

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
A little JYD reference!! nice Nick!!

Attachments

• JYD.jpg
    JYD.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.