• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

'Ol Blue Build, no longer topless

OP
OP
boonz28

boonz28

Contributor
Awesome pic man.. Great evening too looks like

Thanks, there’s no editing done to that photo and it looked even better in person. One nice thing about working long hours up on a Hill is that I get to take in a lot of nice sunrises and sunsets

OP
OP
boonz28

boonz28

Contributor
Well now that I’ve got my shift linkage squared away I finally got around to bolting down my shift boots last night! Then after I was done I realized that I forgot to hook up the wires to my reverse lights switch... Doh!
Oh well, I think I can access them from underneath the truck and if not it’ll only take a second to pull everything back off.

Makes the truck feel a lot more ‘finished’ to not be able to see your front driveline while driving down the road lol

70d19dca434d5f24eca38b5e730293ce.jpg

c38497764005573dab83fd19180b5d32.jpg

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Bronco really looks great and the top is good timing for the winter. Nice that other Bronco drivers like Tito help out and are so generous, great to see, very cool!