• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tony's 69 Bronco Build

rockinrich

Contributor
Hey tom i just went through this whole build and then went through it again just for the beautiful pics,unbelievable craftsmanship,you did one helluva job and i would be very interested in a tire carrier exactly like this and a rear bumper to go along with it.Was thinking of going with hanson but after seeing your tire carrier i'm very curious to see what work of art you could come up with,so hurry up and get back to work! ;)

OP
OP
Tom Hartz

Tom Hartz

Thank you for the compliments. It was a fun project and one I am still proud of. Now that the weather is warming up I think we may start the garage/shop soon. I hope. So I will keep you all posted on when I will get back into building things.

Tom

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Hi Tom. Once again this is one of my favorite builds. Great job and thank for getting the photos back.:cool::cool::cool: