• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back yard find! The HMS/Sealund race bronco

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wheatland, CA ? That'll be a fun time

Nice job Joe.

Thanks! Still have a lot to go. I got a call asking to bring it to the Lucas Oil inaugural race in Wheatland in 3 weeks. I got it painted in 2, working day and night.

OP
OP
Gud Racing

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
Wheatland, CA ? That'll be a fun time

Nice job Joe.

Wheatland MO.

The two guys I took pictures with are Steve Barlow and Tim Jones. They are Don Barlow's son and grandson. There is an interesting tie in to Crazy Horse. The body on Thunder was originally made for Crazy Horse at Filmore Ford. Ken Rice also contacted Don for advice on how to rebuild Thunder into what it is today in 1975.

20170722_074838 by Ed Gudenkauf, on Flickr