• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Hot Wheels

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Keep an eye out for the Bronco in a two pack too.

2008HWBronco2Pack.jpg

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
Thanks Chris,

I sure wish the stores around here would restock their shelves. I try Walmart, Target and the ToysRUs's and still can't find the last JL even. Bummer.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not very good here either about re-stocking.. Hate it when they stack those & make you buy that other junk... LOL

evn73

I got a two pack today at target with the yellow custom bronco in it. i would like to trade for the yellow jada wave 6 high profile. If anyone is interested, email me at evnash@gmail.com

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I was in luck this evening on a family outing and scored two of the two packs. Mr. Tito had given me one earlier in the week and it had a different car in it, which means I'll have to buy even more I'm sure.

Shawn

Attachments

• 100_1931.jpg
    100_1931.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_1932.jpg
    100_1932.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 70

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Made this score at the local Wally world store.

Attachments

• MVC-037S.JPG
    MVC-037S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 94

rednck21

ive been to three wallyworlds, two targets, and a toys R us and i have found nothing:(

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
East coast was left out.....no Jada's except the "For Sale", neither of the two new "High Profile"'s, and no new yellow matchbox or the new yellow "2008 New Models"#8 Hot Wheels in the pics above.........

billh1289

Contributor
Loc.
Jackson, NJ
I've only been able to find the matchbox editions in Jersey. Found the yellow yesterday at Target.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I like that one better then the yellow.........which I can still not find in the single packs. Thanks for the heads up as always.

Shawn

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
The wife came home with this today.

Attachments

• MVC-040S.JPG
    MVC-040S.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 83

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
I like that one better then the yellow.........which I can still not find in the single packs. Thanks for the heads up as always.

Shawn

They will be there soon I would think. My wife and daughter came home with 8 from Target and Walmart today. They weren't there yesterday when I checked. I wish I could find some of the Jada Toys High Profiles though. And I still want some of the larger Matchbox.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well crap, I gotta find the other one first... Uggh...

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Brown/Red: #10
Blue: #58
Green: #58
Purple: #04
Yellow in USA: #89 Yellow elsewhere: #69

This makes it easy to search for them, can you update the list with the new Hot Wheels #'s.

Scored the yellow matchbox at Target the other day, today my son asked for it so of course I had to give it them. My other son asked for my Dub City 2009 chrome concept Camaro, I reluctantly gave in again. I'll have to start bringing them all to work, the shop is no longer a safe place to display them.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I looked three different places today for the yellow Hotwheels one. I swear I see every number from 01-20 and 22-40, but no #21 Broncos. WTF?!?!?!?! :mad:

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
a friend of mine found 4 more of the hotwheels in Concord, CA Target this morning and bought them for me. I would think they should be out just about everywhere by now. We seem to be the last to get them from the posts I have read. I even passed on a couple today. I would trade some for some High Profiles if someone wants to.