• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender Replacement

bloving52

Was looking to replace both front and rear fenders on 77 bronco, and was wondering if anyone offered a metal fender that was already precut, and had fender flares built in so to speak. I really like flares, but would prefer cleanliness of it being one piece without screws. Thanks in advance.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thought Dennis Carpenter had a prototype of a steel fender with integrated flares at Super Celebration this year or the year before, but don’t know if it ever went into production?

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Thought Dennis Carpenter had a prototype of a steel fender with integrated flares at Super Celebration this year or the year before, but don’t know if it ever went into production?

Those were for the rear. DC had them listed on their site and coming soon but now are gone. I reached out to DC and ask about them and got no response.

Very disappointed as I was hoping to add the new rear's to my rig this winter.

Tim