• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Friend - Brain Tumor

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
They said I may or may not have a reaction to it. It's 5 days a week for 6 weeks. They said I would probably start feeling it in the 2nd or 3rd week if I feel it at all. Tired would be the noticeable reaction. I'm sure I'll have more info in the next week or so.

House

Minutia Militia
Cool Halloween mask. Tell em you wanna keep it when you are done. :)

brewchief

Missed this until now, good thoughts heading your way although it looks like you've got it whipped. Look forward to seeing you on the dunes this summer.

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Missed this until now, good thoughts heading your way although it looks like you've got it whipped. Look forward to seeing you on the dunes this summer.

Yea, they should have left the dunes open longer this year. My kids wanted to go over the weekend when it was 70 on December 12th in Michigan

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
KEEP after it Thomas! damn proud of ya brother! sending good thoughts and prayers your way buddy!

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Been a rough year, but I'm still here😇 Did the 6 weeks of Radiation, currently 2/3rds the way thru Chemo. Test Results looked really good last month. Should finish the Chemo sometime the first of next year. Thanks for the thoughts House👍🏻.

House

Minutia Militia
Awesome, glad to hear it. Can't wait for you to put it behind you...!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm glad to hear this too. I drive Tampico alot in the fall and remembered having a great time navigating SF with you and the Fam. Am actually headed into SF today in Tampico.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
KEEP after it Tom. lots of people pulling for ya!!

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Damn, what a battle...stay in the fight and keep positive! Life perspective is so important, prayers for you and your family!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
You're in our thoughts out here in So CA. Looking forward to the post where you beat this!

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Got to visit with Tom a couple weeks ago, had a great time. So glad to hear it's going well, looking forward to Silver Lake again next year.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Lost my aunt to a brain tumor last year around this time. Glad to see the good news. Pulling for you brother!!!

House

Minutia Militia
How are things going, Carper?
Hope all is well...