• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Wow, another new Bronco toy. 1973 Bronco from Jada Toys. This will be available as part of Wave 3 of their popular “For Sale” line.

12063_w0_64_For_die_oran_none_1973_For_Bro.jpg

http://www.jadatoys.com/products.php?id=2398&category=ForSale&scale=64&dir=-1

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That is awesome!!! I still need to find the other matchbox one, now I have to keep an eye out for this one too. Do you know the release date, it says coming soon on the web site. Thanks for the heads up,

Shawn

BlueEyeDevil

Contributor
I have been watching to see if one of those would come out, I think that series of cars is pretty neat.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Oh boy!! I have another unicorn to chase after!!!

broncofiresmith

Thanks for the info. However, My wife isn't as thrilled about visiting all the walmarts, Toys R Us...... in the state of Ohio. I tell her it's shopping she says it's hunting.

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
AWESOME! good thing christmas is coming up ;D cheap, easy presents ... and yes.. i'm talking about presents that people can buy for ME :eek:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I found the Jada toys at Target, a little more expensive than the MB and HW but they had some saweet cars though, I liked them a lot. Cant wait to see these in the stores. I picked up the Pirate Bronco and Shawn hooked me up with a pair of the blue MB's.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I think Kmart also sells these, or was it Wal-Mart? Either way I all over these, I think I have bought all the blue MB's in the SE Portland area. I don't know why I have to buy them when I see them, just do.

Shawn

BroncoWyatt

Great, I already have my whole family hitting the walmarts for Matchbox Broncos, atleast now they have somthing else to look for.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I already don't have any more parking space..............

at least this one will fit in my coffee mug..