• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Early Bronco Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
looking for an early bronco Frame. Must be structurally sound, I am willing to repair body mount holes and shock mounts. Looking to spend around $300 maybe a little more if you will deliver.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the offer but its almost twice what i posted i could spend.

ok, I figured it wouldn't hurt to let you know about it... it's in pretty good shape, the rear body mount would need some repair and that's about it....

Last edited:

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have one in Pekin Il I would take $300 for, its a V8 frame. Give me your phone # and I will text some pictures of it. Or text me and I will reply with pictures. Mike @ 309-303-5424

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ok, I figured it wouldn't hurt to let you know about it... it's in pretty good shape, the rear body mount would need some repair and that's about it....

I appreciate it. I'll keep it I'm mind if nothing else comes along. I don't have a trailer so I am not even sure how I would come get it. I just know I want to build another Bronco!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I appreciate it. I'll keep it I'm mind if nothing else comes along. I don't have a trailer so I am not even sure how I would come get it. I just know I want to build another Bronco!

rent one from U-Haul....

Status
Not open for further replies.