• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Wiper Switch Socket/Pigtail

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBradley

Contributor
Looking for an original wiper switch socket/pigtail with as much original wiring still attached as possible. This is for a '69, I don't know if they changed over the years. I assume they are all the same since the replacement switches show to be the same for all years. Don't need the switch just the socket/pigtail. Thanks.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
CAN YOU post a picture of your old one.
Lots of company's make electrical plugs. I work for a freight-liner satellite store. I had to make the Ft Worth run yesterday & I went buy Ft Worth Mack & picked up a replacement radio plug & I was in ah as it looked like something I've seen on our broncos But I couldn't remember where I needed that plug....
But Lots of brands & maybe others can toss in a couple on new brands Ideals .. But Pico ... BWD .. STANDARD IGN...
But I believe we need a list of ever 2 Prong part number .. 3 prong & Then the Head light plugs Or the ign switch plug. Some one out there makes it & WE NEED A LIST OF ALL THOSE PART NUMBERS.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Post a picture so I can see what it looks like. I have a jumble of wire from the dash.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have a pigtail from a later model truck with about 6" of wiring attached to it. The wiring colors might be a little different than a '69 (and there's likely an extra wire) but it should plug right in without any issues.

$10 shipped if you're interested.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• wiring pigtail.jpg
    wiring pigtail.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 17
  • wiring pigtail2.jpg
    wiring pigtail2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
S

SBradley

Contributor
Ooops.

Sorry for not responding guys, for some reason I'm not getting the email notifications that my thread has responses. I don't have an old one to photograph, hence my dilemma. Todd Z. I'll take that plug and give it a try, thanks. Just PM me your PayPal info. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.