• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I love you guys, but here's something that's going to leave a bitter taste in your mouth. Ready...

the EB in the first vid is a ROCKY ROADS EB!!! OMG...tun-tun-tah!!!

LOL!!! Have a great weekend!!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
nice one that is probably cheap
Justified on FX
lots of blood and brainmatter one the inside dash and windshield.

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
Man.....I had to start it over with the sound off....Bronco looks nice.....song is bad....BAD! I feel I've been violated with a gay-boy-band-song-sung-by-woman stick!

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
TV Bronco Sighting

JUst watched the first episode of Justified on FX and there is a sweet looking blue Bronco in the first 15 min of the show. I'm not smart enough to know year and all that but it looked pretty sweet and original.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bet it won't be seen anymore after the guy was shot in it.. :(

msweb

Bronco Guru
I'd noticed it on one of the previews, guy was shooting what looked like a RPG while standing behind it. Whole clip was like 3 seconds?

If it was the Bronco's owner that was shot in it, I call dibs! ;D

BroncoWanted

Loc.
North Mississippi
Well we are talking about it again I guess.... Never bad to talk about broncos even if we talk about them more than once...................................

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
TV Show Food Revolution on abc- dude drives a NICE uncut green EB

watching it now. Brit dude (main character) drives a very nice looking uncut green EB with a white hard top. anyone seen it>?

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
EB on Jamie Oliver's new show on ABC

Too cool, I just saw British chef Jamie Oliver on the new ABC show "Food Revolution" driving a nice stock green Bronco! Anytime someone wants to cool things up on a show or movie, it has a Bronco in it.

66fora69er

Contributor
Just read this post and asked the wife if she saw it??? she said yea its a lot niceer than yours!!!! What?

junebug

Huntersville NC

Restored Purple Bronco in HVille NC..(Birkdale Village) Purple isnt my thing but it was very nice.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Disney Channel during Snow White

Ok, so I AM like that and like to catch the reeeeeely old movies from Disney now and then, that I grew up with.
During the airing of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", there was a music video / upcoming show preview for something called "Ocean". Don't know if it's going to be a movie or a TV show, but the Bronco on the beach during the opening sequence was pretty cool to see.
Good to know that someone is instilling some Bronco-ness in the next generation too. Not so good to know that I'm so out of the loop that I didn't recognize the names of either performer. Oh well, as they say.
Don't have the right hair style either, so the heck with it.

Paul

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Anyone ever pick up on oddities with movie Broncos? In the movie "Speed" when he is chasing the bus and is blowing the horn, yet the hornring is on the top of the wheel? In the movie "Zoolander" the scene at the gas station, he is putting gas in it on the passenger side?

The movies that I can think of off the top of my head with Broncos:
American Anthem
The Eiger Sanction
Rat Race
Smokey and the Bandit(can't remember if it's 1 or 2)
Speed
The Box
Movie with Hilary and Hailey Duff(can't remember the name)
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
My Bloody Valentine
Dazed and Confused
Gone in 60 Seconds(Big Oly)
Role Models
Grandma's Boy

Again, just off the top of my head. I'm sure more will come to mind