• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
True dat man. It's all good though, we all come around, :)

offthehook88

Loc.
sherman,ct
Can someone please post name,address and who to make out $12 check to,to become a contributor?It says"see instructions below".....which I can't find.

Thanks for a great site!

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Okay John I joined the contributor list. How long before I can post a picture to someone who wants a picture of heater hose routing?

walls

Sending a check today, who do i make the check payable to? Thanks Walter

walls

Nevermind, I found the info. Check is in the mail. Thank you Walter.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Glad to have more new members on board. Thanks guys.
It's definitely gratifying to be able to just click on a couple of buttons to get your images right up then and there.

Looking forward to seeing what you've got. Even if it's problems and other Bronco- related drama!

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Had to renew mine this week too. Jon makes it very simple :D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My photos need rotated. How can I edit my post to rotate pics

no sir, have to figure out your phone..

on I phone I have to turn bottom to the right and take it as landscape for it to post correctly

You can always "Preview Post" before you submit it

Tugross302

This may have been posted before but.... tip for getting pictures to post correctly on an iPhone. After I take a picture of whatever, I go to my pictures on my phone, choose the photo I’m planning on posting, click on edit. Then click on rotate. It will then let you rotate your photo. I just move it 1-2 degrees left or right then save the changes. Then go post your photo and preview your post to make sure it’s right. This has worked every time for me. Again, sorry if everyone already knows this

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Might have been posted, but I didn't know it. Thanks for mentioning it!

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This may have been posted before but.... tip for getting pictures to post correctly on an iPhone. After I take a picture of whatever, I go to my pictures on my phone, choose the photo I’m planning on posting, click on edit. Then click on rotate. It will then let you rotate your photo. I just move it 1-2 degrees left or right then save the changes. Then go post your photo and preview your post to make sure it’s right. This has worked every time for me. Again, sorry if everyone already knows this

Put the home button facing to right and it’ll come out straight on here

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Unfortunately that won't always work. I always orient my phone that way, and I still get upside down and sideways pics.
But it does not do it all the time, and it even does it to images that I've posted before that came out correctly the first time, but not the next time. So I think something is still wonky in wonderland.
But I will try that rotating bit even though my photos are only uploaded from the computer, and never directly from the phone.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I phone it does always here anyway

Always a possibility though

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Haven’t tried it with android in a while

Will do that soon and see what she does

PhoenixEagles1

How does one upload photos from an iPhone. I’ve been pressing every butt but see nothing and nothing in the directions to upload. Thanks