• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Smooth Street Bumpers from 2 Brothers Broncos

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Came across these guys(@2BrothersBroncos) a few months ago and they are making these street bumpers out of 1/8" steel. I think they look amazing. Not sure how they mount but $800/pair for raw finish plus shipping. Phone is 530-339-6685. If I didn't have bumpers ready I would have gone this route

L8jIBog.jpg

g2jAl5t.jpg

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I like these too. Clean lines look good. If my factory bumpers ever get replaced, and no winch, it would be this style.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Kinda looks like a Protofab Bumper.

Here's a pic of my 76 with a Protofab rear. Optional Receiver Hitch and D-Ring mounts were added.

Attachments

• 76 Bronco - Rear Paint.jpg
    76 Bronco - Rear Paint.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 302

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Are they called "street bumpers" because they are 1/8" thick?
I wondered at one point how much lighter a steel plate bumper would be if it was made with a little thinner plate. But maybe creatively gussetted to have near the strength of the 3/8" plate steel bumpers.

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
They look good. Are they the same front and rear?
Looks like it
Are they called "street bumpers" because they are 1/8" thick?
I wondered at one point how much lighter a steel plate bumper would be if it was made with a little thinner plate. But maybe creatively gussetted to have near the strength of the 3/8" plate steel bumpers.
Ya they made sure to point out they are 1/8" thick and made for street Broncos. No lifting points and no hitch

Ya Id like to see how these mount and the weight savings.

Kinda looks like a Protofab Bumper.
They look similar but you can tell the differences. Heres my ProtoFab

Attachments

• 20180305_204401.jpg
    20180305_204401.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 212

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
They look close to a Proto Fab but without the holes for the hi-lift jack. Here's my Proto Fab (non winch). It's 3/16" thick and has gusset welded in it across the top. My rear Proto Fab bumper with the tire carrier is 1/4" thick with gussets welded inside.
For an extra $50 more than the 2 Brothers you can get the Proto Fab's with the jacking holes. I guess it would depend where I lived as to shipping costs or if I could go pick it up.
https://protofab4x4.com/product/1966-1977-bronco-non-winch-flat-top-front-bumper/

Attachments

• 2014-09-28 23.31.26.jpg
    2014-09-28 23.31.26.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 156

Justin@WH4x4

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Scotty, how do these mount? Do you have any pics for myself or the other guys on here that were wondering. Thank you sir!

OP
OP
JefeAZ

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
There are two vertically mounted plates that bolt into the factory holes. Then plate mounts to vertical plates welded to the bumper

Waiting on pics

badkarma

I cant see the original pics but am looking for a rear bumper. I may be going with cal creations.guess it was a block on office computer. Seeing them now.

Last edited: