• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2019 NORRA Mexican 1000

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
The GMR racer successfully made the journey to So CA. Mark and his lovely wife stayed with us last night so we can start a punch list of items to be addressed before we hit the dirt.
#NORRA #NORRA1000 #Baja #fortheloveofbaja #Bronco #earlybronco

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20190216_153653.jpg
    20190216_153653.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20190216_153636.jpg
    20190216_153636.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Ah..... now I understand. I was looking for the yellow Bronco. No one ever accused me of being smart.
Lol! It's the first race for the new frame-up GMR racer. We're excited to be racing in the Pioneer class this year with a great group of Bronco brothers and look forward to getting south of the border in April.

lgdpt

Lol! It's the first race for the new frame-up GMR racer. We're excited to be racing in the Pioneer class this year with a great group of Bronco brothers and look forward to getting south of the border in April.

Fantastic. I have said it before but I look forward to this race all year. I can’t wait!

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Love the paint scheme and colors! Saw it loading up on instagram but couldn't see the colors all that well.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks green, color scheme copied from 1964 GT40. Gulf Oil colors.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Love the paint scheme and colors! Saw it loading up on instagram but couldn't see the colors all that well.
It looks even better up close in person! Mark came up with the scheme and painted it himself and did a fantastic job.

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I took the Gaucho Mark's Racing Bronco to the Terra Del Sol event in So CA over the weekend to stretch her legs and get some seat time in to shake some of those pesky Baja gremlins loose. Drove her about 60 miles to get the feel of her. She sure performs well and has awesome street manners too, straight as an arrow!
Back in the shop for a short list then off to the Mojave Desert in 2 weeks to put more miles on her.
She's such a beautiful piece of machinery!

Attachments

• GMR Bronco TDS 2019 7.jpg
    GMR Bronco TDS 2019 7.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 75
  • GMR Bronco TDS 2019.jpg
    GMR Bronco TDS 2019.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 79
  • GMR Bronco TDS 2019 4.jpg
    GMR Bronco TDS 2019 4.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 76
  • GMR Bronco TDS 2019 5.jpg
    GMR Bronco TDS 2019 5.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 79
  • GMR Bronco TDS 2019 6.jpg
    GMR Bronco TDS 2019 6.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 78

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I took the Gaucho Mark's Racing Bronco to the Terra Del Sol event in So CA over the weekend to stretch her legs and get some seat time in to shake some of those pesky Baja gremlins loose. Drove her about 60 miles to get the feel of her. She sure performs well and has awesome street manners too, straight as an arrow!
Back in the shop for a short list then off to the Mojave Desert in 2 weeks to put more miles on her.
She's such a beautiful piece of machinery!

Very impressive work! It was nice to see it up close at TDS, great pics Randy. Great job markw!

Mark

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thank you Mark! Can't wait to get in the seat next week!

OP
OP
Bukin 67

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Well, 40 days until the real fun starts for us when we get south of the border, and 43 days to the start line!
We're heading out this weekend to the Mojave Desert for a 2 day workout, testing and tweaking where we can. We'll end up in Laughlin with a nice steak dinner on Saturday night. Should be pretty awesome! I'll be posting pics next week.

Our team has shuffled a bit and picked up a new co-driver, Karl 'Special K' Armbrust. I'm stoked to have him on our team as I have been on several other teams with many class wins with Karl. He's a cancer survivor with a huge heart and racing for a cause this time. A little 9 year old girl named Hailey that developed a heart ailment from the flu. Here's to Karl racing for Hailey, and here's to all the comradery!
I love this race and it's pretty awesome to be lucky enough to be involved in the degree that I have in the past and especially this race with markw's new baby he's labored so long for. I aim to treat her right Mark!
https://www.fundmychallenge.org/active-fmc-campaigns/fmc-athlete-karl-armbrust-team-hailey.html