• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Winter Wonderland!!

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
LOL. NO Plunges Please. Great scenery for your Videos & Pics though.

I know y'all are having a blast. One of these days I'll break mine out in the snow. Need my top back on and to get the heat working better

You really should, snow wheeling is the bomb. Much cleaner and tastier than mud, and relatively easy on the drivetrain. Surprisingly enough, we really don't have much rock crawling to speak of around here, so snow is the best option. And I am fortunate enough to live a couple blocks from one of our favorite trail heads. :cool: Just need more time and a better trail cam...

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
Do you have a phone or even an iPod that can take video? There are some good cheap mounts out there that will get you setup.

I already have a mount and been using my wife's old iFlip, but it's not a great camera because it films upside down in that manner and not enough storage. I'm hoping Santa cures that!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You really should, snow wheeling is the bomb. Much cleaner and tastier than mud, and relatively easy on the drivetrain. Surprisingly enough, we really don't have much rock crawling to speak of around here, so snow is the best option. And I am fortunate enough to live a couple blocks from one of our favorite trail heads. :cool: Just need more time and a better trail cam...

How much you wantin to spend? :) I have a go pro 3 black "Spare" that I'd let go reasonable iffen you want something like that.

Maybe like you said, Santa will take care of it Good luck & Merry Christmas!

I will make a point of it if we ever get some here in the Midwest :)

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
How much you wantin to spend? :) I have a go pro 3 black "Spare" that I'd let go reasonable iffen you want something like that.

Maybe like you said, Santa will take care of it Good luck & Merry Christmas!

I will make a point of it if we ever get some here in the Midwest :)

I will certainly keep that in mind, thanks!

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Not much snow but a little snow wheelin yesterday,

Attachments

• IMG_1444.jpg
    IMG_1444.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Finally got a few up from my solo run to the rim for some snow shots!

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

Beautiful country!

IMG_2077.jpg

and on my way back down the mountain.....

IMG_2089.jpg

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm curious how your lug wrench is secured.

Allthread with an U welded on the tip and on the other end nut with thread through the lug hole in the rim with a homemade wingnut holding it tight....

I will take a picture for you.....

blamejane

Bronco Guru
Okay really, these shots totally make me want to wake my bronco from hibernation for some fun in the snow. Keep 'em coming :cool:

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
From Sunday, not real exciting but I was on my own so stayed in the low country. We have a ride planned up high this Saturday w/a few outfits so the wheeling should be better.

IMG_20151227_145228225[1].jpg

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
A few more from our outing yesterday. Conditions were difficult up high - snow was very crusty on top with sugar underneath. So rather than crawl our way through the day we decided to stay down lower in the powder. Not as much snow but we had a lot of fun. :cool:

IMG_20160102_112138337.jpg

IMG_20160102_115854344.jpg

IMG_20160102_145702801.jpg

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Mingus Mountain Run

Here's a video I put together from some fun on Mingus Mountain after our week long storm..... I helped a family get unstuck and then he got to return the favor when I got stuck!

[youtube]9j1epFxeyN4[/youtube]