• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Craig Potts Bronco

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Driving to work and see this green Bronco parked by the Scottsdale Airpark. So I pull in to check it out. Worst seats I've ever seen, Black Velvet with green piping trim, and it's not in bad shape, but hardly restored. Quickie older paint job with over-spray, peeling window tint, but it's at Unique upholstery, which does a lot of work for Barrett Jackson level cars. I go in to ask if the "south of the border" velvet upholstery is their work. Nope. It was brought in by Craig Potts to have a more stock upholstery put in. They tell me that's all he wants done. No other work to clean it up. Potts Racing fields Trophy Trucks and all his vehicles are green.

Attachments

• IMG_4538.JPG
    IMG_4538.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_4539.JPG
    IMG_4539.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 209

No Hay

Bronco Guru
No close ups of the offending velvet? ;D

Pics should be ok if it's going away?

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No close ups of the offending velvet? ;D

Pics should be ok if it's going away?

you can kind of see it in the first picture. I'll swing by Monday and see if I can get an inside shot.

It's a very clean Bronco. The ironic thing is Potts built, and then recently sold a $400,000 "luxury" street trophy truck and he has a vast collection of cars, and a private jet. He's just keeping this Bronco pretty much the way he bought it.

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Look inside the next chance you get and see if it has a NP435 in it. It looks a lot like Marcus Alexander's EB (appears to have an ACB member sticker on the driver's side windshield) although Marcus didn't have Methods on it.

Not a big fan of Potts as a driver.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe it's more of a corduroy material instead of velvet. It's got the NP435. No offense to Marcus, just not my type of material on a seat.

Attachments

• IMG_4574.jpg
    IMG_4574.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4577.jpg
    IMG_4577.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4575.jpg
    IMG_4575.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4578.jpg
    IMG_4578.jpg