• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Paint Color Help

Which Color combo do you like the best?

• Boxwood Green w/ White grill

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Boxwood Green w/ Argent Silver grill

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Acapulco Blue w/ White grill

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Acapulco Blue w/ Argent Silver grill

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
C

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
So... I decided on Boxwood Green with Argent Silver Grill. Now my dilemma is what color for the hard top? I am deciding between Argent Silver (similar to the Duck) or High Performance White. Curious to get some of y'alls thoughts?

No Hay

Bronco Guru
So... I decided on Boxwood Green with Argent Silver Grill. Now my dilemma is what color for the hard top? I am deciding between Argent Silver (similar to the Duck) or High Performance White. Curious to get some of y'alls thoughts?

Great pick.

I had a darker silver top once, over a dark red body. It looked good. But, in order, I like white, body color, then silver.

OP
OP
C

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
This is where I am at right now. Trying to decide if the argent silver on the top is too metallic next to the pastel of the boxwood green???

Attachments

• Boxwood Green Paint.jpg
    Boxwood Green Paint.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 42
  • Boxwood Green Paint 2.jpg
    Boxwood Green Paint 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 30