• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In Venice Beach today and just saw this one cruising down Pacific.

Stupid phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 118

HillbillyDeluxe

Just saw an uncut one that was a "butternut squash" yellow color on the back of a wheel lift wrecker on I-10 headed towards Katy about half way from Brookshire. Really clean.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
The wife and I were out house hunting today. When I spotted and EB sitting back in some trees behind a house in a small town, just outside of Lincoln. Wasn't enough time to stop and ask about it. I will have to stop back sometime this week. From the road I could see that it was a light shade of green with Ranger stripes and sporting a white/tan soft top.:cool:

Will post up more information when I get a chance to check it out.

Golfball

Saw a nice blue 77 in Pensacola yesterday turning onto Navy Blvd. Gave them a thumbs up but had to head in the other direction.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I saw a real nice ginger colored Bronco on a trailer yesterday.....Oh wait it was mine. Just seeing how it fit on the new trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 86

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ran across an ole boy at gas station just south of lee's summit, pulled up, spoke with him for a minute.

seemed a little too distant (not too sociable) to try to catch a pic

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Seent three different Broncos yesdey couldn't get no pix as Iwas movin on!:cool:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
There are more for sale on CL than I can ever remember. None of them selling but a lot for sale. All priced way out of the market. Went to look at one going to auction Saturday, plated frame and the only real body panels that were good was the hood, the top and maybe the windshield frame. $500 parts truck but the owner turned down a bid of $2500 according to the auctioneer when I talked to him sunday night.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Spotted at the atlanta zoo this morning!

eha7a7yn.jpg

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Just passed a sweet looking teal Ranger (stock and uncut) as I was racing to work this afternoon (just had gotten out of my daughter's graduation from middle school) so I didn't stop (as I always do). It was on North Avenue at the Dancing Goat coffee house at the Ponce Market. Anyone here? If it is there on my way home, I WILL get photos.

dao1980

Loc.
Chattanooga
I saw this one when I walked out of Buds Sports Bar on Brainerd road in Chattanooga TN, a few Saturdays ago after lunch.

Attachments

• photo2121.jpg
    photo2121.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 106

xfalcon

Visited LA area(hermosa beach) this weekend and spotted 7 broncos today! Pure awesome

I'll add pics later, flying back to Texas now.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Saw a nice original Bronco without any top or cage in Hudson, Ohio on Saturday driving on 303. Was driving the wife's Jeep to a softball tournament. Looked very clean.

xfalcon

Visited LA area(hermosa beach) this weekend and spotted 7 broncos today! Pure awesome

I'll add pics later, flying back to Texas now.

EDIT:
Adding pics, These were all seen today on the street. Also saw another black EB, One in a garage with a cover and a Very clean mustard EB in the area.

Anyone Claim them?

:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1800.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_1800.JPG.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 207
  • fff.jpeg
    fff.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 191
  • kkkkkkk.jpeg
    kkkkkkk.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 175
  • iiii.jpeg
    iiii.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Two sightings in one day

Saw this sweet uncut at Cars and Coffee in Irvine, Ca. Bummer but didnt get a chance to talk to the owner. Then took a cruised down to Laguna Beach and saw this yellow one for sale at a small classic car dealer.

Attachments

• photo 1 (18).JPG
    photo 1 (18).JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 78
  • photo 2 (20).JPG
    photo 2 (20).JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 68

lca'73

Loc.
Asheville, NC
Driving home from delivering parts to the painter and saw an EB that I've seen in town (Columbia) before. Has a well done camo paint job. Pulled up and next to him in traffic and told him I liked his truck and that I was building a '73. Not sure if he's a CB fella, but it was nice meeting you...sort of...if you are. :)

price209

Loc.
Folsom
There must be a lot of survivors here in NorCal because especially during summer it seams like I see one I've never seen before every few weeks. I work in Folsom CA and there are 3 or 4 I see all the time and another 10 or 12 that pop out a couple times a year. We are on the major route to the rubicon so that may explain some of them.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My wingman saw this one heading down rt93 in NH last week. Nice looking rig.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402603558.936446.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402603582.805085.jpg

Hank