• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**RALLY THE TROOPS-VOTES NEEDED** *TO VOTE EVERY DAY!! @ the bottom of the Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
1110171306.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Ole Slick will be 13 here pretty soon. He was solid black til he was about 10. Now he's turning white ;)
He still thinks he's a puppy and will do just about anything I ask him to.Even vote too:-X

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome Pic buddy.

1110171306.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Ole Slick will be 13 here pretty soon. He was solid black til he was about 10. Now he's turning white ;)
He still thinks he's a puppy and will do just about anything I ask him to.Even vote too:-X

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1110171306.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I had solid black lab catch heart worms early in life. Took her to a vet that kept her for a few days doing some treatments. A week later she had a white face. She could walk up to you in the dark and scare the crap out of you with a ghost face.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I had solid black lab catch heart worms early in life. Took her to a vet that kept her for a few days doing some treatments. A week later she had a white face. She could walk up to you in the dark and scare the crap out of you with a ghost face.

LOL..I figures it's just his age ? He don't hark and cough like other dogs I've seen with heart worms.

He use to could run all day seemed like but now he gives out pretty quickly. Dread the day when his time comes if I'm still here that is.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
LOL..I figures it's just his age ? He don't hark and cough like other dogs I've seen with heart worms.

He use to could run all day seemed like but now he gives out pretty quickly. Dread the day when his time comes if I'm still here that is.

yeah, i'm sure its age. My dog wasn't 5 years old yet when she had this treatment done. Dr said it can take some life out of them, but it allows you to keep the dog around longer. Sure enough about 3 years later I noticed the cancer had started and she wasn't around long after that.

And my dog was NOT a democrat or she'd still be voting here. ;D (She did like those free handouts tho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.