• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coyote 5.0 Transmission Adapter

dereksavy

Loc.
BC Broncos Ingram, T
This adapter kit is made so you can put a Coyote engine in your Bronco and be able to use your small block transmission. Yes you read that right, you can now bolt up a small block C-4 C-6 AOD or 4R70W transmission to a Coyote 5.0L engine. This can save you thousands of dollars on a Coyote conversion. Now putting a Coyote in your Bronco is close to the same price as a good rebuilt small block with EFI. Part #16-00521
http://www.bcbroncos.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2393

Attachments

• adapter.jpg
    adapter.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 987

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Very cool - you guys should reach out to the hotrod crowd!

GRW

ok so I feel real dumb asking this but whats a Coyote 5.0?
Is it a manufacturer that builds 5.0?

Thanks

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Yeap Wile E. and Acme got together and built a new motor goes like stink but only for two seconds. Seriously its Fords new 5.0 modular motor like the 4.6 or 5.4 but so far seems to be a better built motor.

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
This is not available anymore but we do offer a c4 bell housing that is a direct swap just change it out and bolt it on.

darmapc

Doggone-it - I sure could use one of these adapters. Is there any way one could be special ordered? I built an awesome 4R70W using a 2004 V6 (also SBF) trans housing to mate to my '92 5.0 motor. I also adapted a Gear Vendor OD behind it. It was a lot of work and it all works beautifully. I have since decided to do a Coyote motor swap, which of course requires the Mod Motor style bolt pattern. This is in a 1972 Mustang. I would happily pay extra to have one of these adapters made LOL. Or if anyone knows of another adapter solution please keep me in mind!

Not4shof150

I have a C6 bolted to a 2014 5.0L and am looking for interest in selling a kit. It would include bolts, machined adapters and a flex plate. The starter would be the buyers responsibility. It does require you to cut, grind and drill the block and bell housing, fairly simple modifications.

Not4shof150

I'm working right now with a machine shop to get the pricing for the bushings. When we're you thinking about ordering one?