• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncitis decal stripe kits and other Bronco related decals

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
How do I order a special decor stripe kit in white? JHarrison

I'll send you a PM with a PayPal payment link.

If you don't do PayPal, I can also take a check, that just takes a bit longer to receive and clear.

Dallas Bronco

Would you send me a payment link for the orange stripe Ranger kit? Thanks!

18121140_10210554513233276_4691469887058412963_o.jpg

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Reproduction Ranger stripes are now again in stock.

We just had another production run made after sourcing and qualifing a new manufaturer to cut and screen print these since the manufaturer we'd been using for over 15 years was converting soley to digital printing.

Like before, they are screen printed just like the original that FoMoCo used, but we now add a second printing step to print a clear UV ink to enhance the fade resistance of the orange pinstripes and life of the wimbledon white vinyl. The look and feel remains authentic and this process will not lift and peel/flake like a clear laminate used in a digitally printed and laminated process.

If you'd like a set of these or one of our Special Decor, Explorer, 66 Rocker stripes, or tailgate and grille letter sets, please send me a PM.

OP
OP
Broncitis

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Are these a "Do-it-yourself" install or would I need to use a body shop?
It depends on the kit.

The tailgate letters, 66 rocker stripes and Explorer kits are pretty simple and should be doable for a DIY install.

The Special Decor is slightly trickier do to the alignment of the fender pieces to the doors and hood, but again, not beyond a DIYer.

The Ranger kit can be difficult and we recommend using a local body shop or sign shop experienced in application of large vinyl graphics. On the OEM screen printed style Ranger stripes, these are screen printed in complete sets, so we can not usually just supply a single replacement piece if you mess one up.

On all the others which are not screen printed in batches, we can cut a replacement piece if needed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Tried to PM you for a complete 66 hubcap sticker kit, but it says your PM limit has exceeded the allowable limit.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Nice write up and advice in current issue #74 of Bronco Driver .

nsiti

I just shipped a set in matte black a couple weeks ago but only have pics of white installed.

Hi, I'm interested in a custom color Special Decor Stripe. I'm going to repaint my 77 Bronco in HOK000124 which is a type of Brandywine color. I think a silver stripe would look elegant. Do you have any experience with a burgundy type color Bronco, and what color stripe may work well?

Thanks and regards,
Nick

PS - your PM inbox is full.