• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NH 67 visors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray gables

Looking for some visors to go on my 67 with vacuum wipers. Need them in parchment and in great condition.

thomasstemmle

Loc.
Las Vegas
Hey are the visors from my 67. I just gave them a quick cleaning, and they look great. A deep cleaning will definitely make these great. There is a small dimple on one from sitting on shelf, and a small scrape on the other, hardly noticeable, did not break top layer. Seams, padding, chrome tips, all excellent. Let me know if you want more pictures. If you are a serious buyer, I can deep clean them for you

Attachments

• 20171107_154306.jpg
    20171107_154306.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20171107_154325.jpg
    20171107_154325.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
G

gray gables

Hey are the visors from my 67. I just gave them a quick cleaning, and they look great. A deep cleaning will definitely make these great. There is a small dimple on one from sitting on shelf, and a small scrape on the other, hardly noticeable, did not break top layer. Seams, padding, chrome tips, all excellent. Let me know if you want more pictures. If you are a serious buyer, I can deep clean them for you

I am a serious buyer. How much are you looking for them?

OP
OP
G

gray gables

I'd like the visors but not the brackets, but I understand if you want to sell them as a package. let me know on that option, thanks matt.

thomasstemmle

Loc.
Las Vegas
I'd like the visors but not the brackets, but I understand if you want to sell them as a package. let me know on that option, thanks matt.

matt,
not really worth me keeping just the brackets, but if I remove them, it may help keep the box size down for shipping costs. Id do like 5 bucks less without the brackets, sorry i cant do better. Any less and Id rather keep them for my build. let me know
tom

OP
OP
G

gray gables

matt,
not really worth me keeping just the brackets, but if I remove them, it may help keep the box size down for shipping costs. Id do like 5 bucks less without the brackets, sorry i cant do better. Any less and Id rather keep them for my build. let me know
tom

price is fine, let me get back to next week. I'm waiting for a payment for a customer and then I can grab these. How would you like payment, check or pp? Which ever is easiest I can do, thanks.

thomasstemmle

Loc.
Las Vegas
price is fine, let me get back to next week. I'm waiting for a payment for a customer and then I can grab these. How would you like payment, check or pp? Which ever is easiest I can do, thanks.

paypal is easiest. Do you want it with the brackets or without? Ill get them packaged up and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.