• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Bronco Sighting in Movie

I was just watching a movie last night called "Role Model." There is a eb through out the movie, it's pretty nice and it's worth to watch the movie, very funny:D

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
In "Our Family Wedding" with Forrest Whitaker and Carlos Mencia, there is a blue eb in it. Mencia's character restores and tows vehicles. They tow an EB into his shop. You can barely make it out. Then there are a couple more scenes with it too!

Funny movie, but not as much exposure like in "Role Models".

raging56

Loc.
Scarborough, Maine
I was just watching a movie last night called "Role Model." There is a eb through out the movie, it's pretty nice and it's worth to watch the movie, very funny:D

It was pretty sweet..even had power locks. Not sure if anybody else picked up on that.

There was also one in "The Box" but its hard to push through a movie that wasn't that great just to see a bronco for a second or two. :)

ElkhartBronco

Loc.
Cedar Bluff
Bronco Sighting....

My step-son was watching Nitro Circus and he saw a blue bronco in a commercial..... A lifestyles Condom Commercial! How cool is that! :cool:
;D

Michael A

Loc.
San Diego
EB on Disney

I didn't see where anyone else was brave enough to admit they saw this...
My daughter was watching Hannah Montana and during the program there was a music video for Disney's new movie called "Oceans". The video has a Jonas brother, Selena Gomez, and a very nice lifted, topless metallic green Bronco with flares. It is shown many times in the beginning of the video.
See? Now you, too, have a reason to watch Disney!

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
>>>> that role models bronco is one of the 3 hollywood rentals that keep showing up ..... the place calls Cinema Vehicles Services has 2 green '70s & a green '76 ... here's a link to the 1970s vehicles page, scroll down to see the '76 http://www.cinemavehicles.com/store_inventory.asp?cat=5 ...... the one used in role models is the 1970 with no roll cage (#C1011) ..... rental is $350 a day & it says the 4 wheel drive doesn't even work ..............