• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Winter Wonderland!!

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
After BradH posted a photo of his and Taad's Bronco in the snow I thought about putting a thread together of videos and photos of your or someone else's Bronco having fun in the snow! Let's see the pictures and video!!!!

Crown King AZ

IMG_1034.jpg

Tritle Mountain AZ with Arizona Classic Broncos

todd027.jpg

todd031.jpg

todd047.jpg

tritle%20024.jpg

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Winter wheeling is the best. Mine won't be ready until next winter but I can't wait. Please keep pics and vids coming.

Henry

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva

dieselbronco

Loc.
Tolland CT
1969 bronco with a 4bt 3.9 cummins, nv4500, dana20, 3:54 gears and 35" procomp muds. 5 1/2 front wild horses coils and custom ch**y 63" rear springs.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm digging that extended cab red and white. I've heard of the half-wagon but never seen a pic till now. :cool:

That's Brownie.... it has a Chevy 383 under the hood if I am not mistaken! :eek:

Super great guy... this is him sitting with my daughter at Fab Fords 2002

fab02ford48.jpg

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
snow pics are cool keep them coming, no snow around here so its nice to see other broncos enjoying the white wonderland!

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
I'm digging that extended cab red and white. I've heard of the half-wagon but never seen a pic till now. :cool:

I'm digging that white soft top on the blue one.... Can you get one like that anymore?
anybody spot the brand on that ?

Heus33

Bronco Guru

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Crown King 2008 with friends

IMG_2491_89_90_tonemapped.jpg

This was the first time I ever got stuck going down hill!!!! Found a rock under the rear pumpkin!

IMG_2509.jpg

Got to teach my daughter how a winch works..... ;D

IMG_2511.jpg

Tried to do a quick run to Tower Mtn..... turned into full throttle snow bashing attempts....

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

I wish the story here was me pulling the Toyota up the hill, but he was un-sticking me backwards....

IMG_2530.jpg

NateMob

Do you not need a tree saver when using synthetic line? Looks like fun!

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Do you not need a tree saver when using synthetic line? Looks like fun!

I knew someone was going to say something :p ..... the synthetic rope had a sheathing on it and it was a very LIGHT pull so I did not use my tree saver and the spotted owl on the other side of the tree was cushion... but seriously Jenna could have pushed me off the rock.....

And it's always fun with low traction! ;D

NateMob

I saw the sheath, thats kinda why i figured it was ok. Not busting balls, just curious! What brand line do you use?
Speckled brown trout make good cushioning too!;D

Nate