• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior! Finally Done - Years in the making

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Some of you know I've been on here for years and know my Bronco. What you probably don't know yet, is that I relocated from Oklahoma to NE Florida this summer. Decided to leave my baby behind and in the good hands of my buddy to finish the interior. My brother will be picking her up for me tomorrow and will be dragging it down to me at the end of September. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I made the beginnings of the rear quarters several years ago and they were completed by my buddy. He built interior enclosures and used flannel and fiberglass to finish. He also built my center console, kick panel speaker pods and built my door panels.

I've been a big fan of "Icon Broncos" carpet kits I've seen. Showed it to him and after a little digging found that they are sourcing the material from a textiles company. He was able to call and order the material that is shown below. We made it in sections so they can be easily removed for cleaning, etc.

Lastly, finally got my sound system in. All Rockford speakers (10" subs, 6x9's and 5 1/4's in the toe kicks). Rockford amp. I haven't seen it in person yet. But, I'm quite certain it will be even more impressive in person.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_0067.JPG
    IMG_0067.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0070.JPG
    IMG_0070.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 467

Tstinnett

Nice!

I'm diggin the aluminum trim pieces that look to have been worked on the router table then polished.

Any pictures of the rear and the sub enclosures?

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Nice!

I'm diggin the aluminum trim pieces that look to have been worked on the router table then polished.

Any pictures of the rear and the sub enclosures?

I'll post some pics when I get it here in Florida.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Very nice! Hope all goes well with your Florida adventure. Surely it can't be that much more humid than Tulsa was lol :)

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Wow, very sharp!

Time for your buddy to start taking orders?

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Probably the most beautiful interior I have ever seen in an EB! Super nice job!

When can we see that same interior trim available at Toms, WH and JBG? It's gotta be mass marketed! ��

OP
OP
bowhunter

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Probably the most beautiful interior I have ever seen in an EB! Super nice job!

When can we see that same interior trim available at Toms, WH and JBG? It's gotta be mass marketed! ��

Thank you. Right!?! I've thought about finding a way to mass produce some of what we've come up with.......but, then again. I kind of like to be somewhat unique!! ;-)

Thanks everyone else. Can't wait to get it down here and cruise the beaches. BTW - you can drive and park on the beach down here in several locations!! Gonna be a blast!