• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New EB Owner / Member

Wellspro

Loc.
Southcentral Alaska
Greetings, I am new to classic broncos and purchased my early bronco yesterday. It is a 73 with a 302 model U153 with the 18 J axle code. I friend referred me to this site for great info on EB.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Welcome aboard! Check out how to become a contributing member ($12) a year. Then you can post pics of your new acquisition. We all love pics!

Are you going to take it on the trails or mostly street driven?

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Welcome, I lived in Alaska from 1999-2002 and again 2005-2010, sure do miss it, you could go trail riding in all sorts of places for FREE!!!! post a pic when you can -Jeff

Jedhead

Welcome, picked them right sight got sure, good luck with your new purchase!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Welcome Brother! Congrats on your new purchase. There are many mechanically savvy members on this board (I am not one of them). That is why I hang out here. With a vehicle quickly approaching 50 years old, I leach the knowledge base here often. Yes pics are very much appreciated. Bring 'em on! :cool:

Here is my daily driver Bronco as viewed from my work office...

Attachments

• Office Bronco1.jpg
    Office Bronco1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 156
OP
OP
Wellspro

Wellspro

Loc.
Southcentral Alaska
Thanks guys. The Bronco came with 2 additional engines an Explorer 5.0 EFI and another 302. All of them run and the internals look pretty good. I plan on doing some light trail riding and street rides. It was converted from a three speed to a c-4. I look forward to learning some bronco skills.

Stay safe,
WP

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome WP. And congrats on joining the fanatic club

Pics pics. :)

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
If you're on fb check out Alaska early broncos. Lots of knowledgeable guys on there. Sounds like you picked up the grey eb that's been for sale.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Welcome to the forum, as indicated....a ton of great folks on here, willing to share their knowledge and help a brother out. Enjoy the new eb!

Juiceman

Welcome from MA. Great site for information and also a great way to gobble up a bunch of time looking all the posts and all the nice Broncos.

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
Welcome to the site. Trust me there is no question that cannot be answered regarding EB's here. Enjoy your new ride and look forward to hearing and seeing what you do with it.