• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Shift-rail kit Early Bronco D-20

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Due to the requests for shift-rail kits for the Early Bronco D-20s we are pleased to be able to offer.

Replacement shift-rails for Ford's version of the D-20 transfer case (Bronco 66-77).

Improved profile to reduce the possibility of "popping out" of gear, and increase firmness of shifting. adjustable detent kit included to allow adjustable shift firmness
These stainless steel CNC machined shift-rails replace the stock shift-rails in the 66 to 72-1/2 ("T" type) or the 72 -1/2 to 77 ("J" type).
If used to replace the shift-rails in a "J" type case, you will need to use a "T" type shifter.
These shift-rails are not compatible with stock shifters, they are designed for twin-stick shifters. This shift-rail kit allows the use of front wheel drive high and low, without the possibility of cross-shifting (high / low combination) when installed according to the instructions.
To install on a "T" type case you will need the two stock internal interlock pills
To install on a "J" type case you will need one additional interlock pill
NOTE: replacement of the shift-rails in a D-20 requires a complete tear-down of the transfer case, and is typically done during a rebuild
Kit includes, New stainless steel shift-rails, external interlock devise, adjustable detent kit
Made in USA
$95

Attachments

• JB Custom Fabrication D20 shif rails.jpg
    JB Custom Fabrication D20 shif rails.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 153
OP
OP
JB Fab

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Use promo code EB20SR15 for
$15 off until July 1st 2017

gobeavs

Got a set of these! Easy install and works like a champ! Now to get the whole thing back in the rig so I can actually play with it. Thanks guys!

Nevadasmith

Loc.
Fallon, Nv
My old shift rails were toast had rust and horrible grooves from the detent balls, I got a set, and the twin stick kit. Exceedingly happy with the quality, instructions were good. I could not be happier with the finished product! Thank you!

OP
OP
JB Fab

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the feedback, and the orders!

Cheers,
Jon

OP
OP
JB Fab

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thank you for all the orders!

Promo code for $15 off, is good until Friday the 30th

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
To install on a "T" type case you will need the two stock internal interlock pills
To install on a "J" type case you will need one additional interlock pill
NOTE: replacement of the shift-rails in a D-20 requires a complete tear-down of the transfer case, and is typically done during a rebuild
Kit includes, New stainless steel shift-rails, external interlock devise, adjustable detent kit

Do you know of a source for the interlock pills?

OP
OP
JB Fab

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We just got 500 of them from heat-treat last week $7 each, they will on our website by the end of next week.
I you need one, (or two), just send me an email and I will get you taken care of.

Jon