• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2016 Bronco?

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Looks April foolish to me.

From the Article: "This was all part of an elaborate scheme for one of our biggest April Fools pranks ever. Please take a few minutes to wipe away the tears from your eyes. Now before you decide to punch us square in the jaw for doing this to you, just remember one thing, if our voices are loud enough, we just might see an SVT Bronco from the Blue Oval in the near future."

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
no removable top = cant be a bronco !!

nice photoshop work !

Attachments

• 2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco--1--front-three-quarter.jpg
    2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco--1--front-three-quarter.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco--2--rear-three-quarter.jpg
    2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco--2--rear-three-quarter.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 70

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
no removable top = cant be a bronco !!

nice photoshop work !

My thoughts exactly, Please Ford don't make a vehicle like the Toyota FJ!!! Needs to be easily modifiable and share lots of common parts if they want another cult following.

OP
OP
byson1

byson1

Loc.
Nashville
Solid dana 60 front axle. sterling rear, 12" of travel, optional 6 speed manual tranny and diesel or supercharged engine...I still say awesome, even without a removable top!

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I would have that top cut off and a roll cage installed before the paperwork was finished....

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Yea, all the other options (esp the powertrain) are basically a wish list from about 10 different threads on this site over the years. Too bad it's a joke.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The fullsize Bronco failed because it was either to big (than a Jeep) or too small (like an Explorer or Expedition).

If Ford does the Bronco again, please go after the Jeep market, please. If they offer a smaller Raptorlike Bronco, it will fail as a true offroad 4x4 in short order.

eb-nutt1

Hate to tell us 73az but a 4 door jeep wrangled is bigger than any of the broncos ford made. Though I would like to see ford build something like an early eb, I would come closer to buying this because it would better sit my current needs. If ford builds anything sub like you can bet it will be what a market group says will sell the best, not what we as broncos owners want!