• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 1966 Bronco Frame, Axles, Parts, and Title Package

1936Ford3W

Contributor
Loc.
St. Louis, MO
City: St. Louis
Price: $ 4500

I had bought a ‘66 with a spare chassis for a father / daughter build. She has since changed her mind on projects so we are working on that now and need the work space. The body and frames were no good so I took all the usable parts off, scrapped them, and had a buddy of mine build us a new frame.
What I have is:
Professionally built frame using an original front crossmember, TDK tube rails, and TDK brackets. Needs engine, transmission, and rear spring mounts installed at drivetrain mock up.
(2) 9” rear axle assemblies for rebuild, one housing is pretty rusty
(2) Dana 30 front axle assemblies for rebuild
(2) Dana 20 transfer cases for rebuild
(2) 3 speed manual transmissions
C4 automatic transmission, I believe rebuilt, w/ tailshaft housing for connection to transfer case, torque converter, flywheel, and starter
Current Missouri title in my name with the original frame VIN pieces
I don't have pics of the axels and parts as they are stored at my buddy's shop but I can go take some.
Selling as a package

tempImage0MM2qN.png

tempImagej9cMFl.png
tempImagecPYFfq.png

Last edited:

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lol, more proof a quick glance before coffee is not the best idea. Guess I got rolling on the quantities of two on your other parts....

OP
OP
1936Ford3W

1936Ford3W

Contributor
Loc.
St. Louis, MO
Well, it looks like I'm dragging home another Model A roadster next weekend so I need the space even more now.
Back to top with lower price. Will also separate.
Frame - $3000
C4 automatic transmission / parts - $1000
(2) 9” rear axles assemblies - $500
(2) Dana 30 front axle assemblies - $100
(2) Dana 20 transfer cases w/ 3 speed manual transmissions - $150 each
(5) wagon wheels and tires for roller - $50
steering column - $25

Last edited:

gregory

I live in California, but if you have a clean title I'll fly out and hand deliver you $2000 in cash for the title. PM and we can talk over the phone.

triracer67

Contributor
Sorry to pester! Who built the frame, where did you get the dimensions?