• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

DIY kick panels

Torkman66

Contributor
I was surprised to discover there were no kick panel trim options. I’ve restored several mustangs over the years, they have a nice plastic piece for the interior kick panel. Decided to buy some black plastic stock. Made a pattern out of cardboard and then transferred to the plastic sheet. Lined the edges with door edging to give it a finished look. Attached to kickpanel area by the door strap bracket, dash brack, and two screws contained in screw caps. Turned out good. I’ll post more pics of them after the carpet is finished.
IMG_8439.jpeg IMG_8441.jpeg IMG_8442.jpeg

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was surprised to discover there were no kick panel trim options. I’ve restored several mustangs over the years, they have a nice plastic piece for the interior kick panel. Decided to buy some black plastic stock. Made a pattern out of cardboard and then transferred to the plastic sheet. Lined the edges with door edging to give it a finished look. Attached to kickpanel area by the door strap bracket, dash brack, and two screws contained in screw caps. Turned out good. I’ll post more pics of them after the carpet is finished.
View attachment 923852 View attachment 923853 View attachment 923854
Those look GREAT! Kudos, Sir!