• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Gas petal

512cadillac

I do have a gas pedal assembly. Let me know if you want photos just to make sure I am getting you the right part. I cant post here but if you give me a PM with your email I can get them to you. John

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I do have a gas pedal assembly. Let me know if you want photos just to make sure I am getting you the right part. I cant post here but if you give me a PM with your email I can get them to you. John
John, all it takes to post is a paltry $12/year to the site. Instructions are in a post in the Bronco Chat section. I think it’s the third post down. It’s easy peasy.

Randy

bills_69eb

WTB interior gas petal assembly with petal. Thanks.
no help with a gas pedal assembly, but just noticed you are from the shoals. Havent seen that many broncos (in your profile pic) in the shoals ever! #Waterloo transplant living in Iuka,MS Just thought I would say hello.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
no help with a gas pedal assembly, but just noticed you are from the shoals. Havent seen that many broncos (in your profile pic) in the shoals ever! #Waterloo transplant living in Iuka,MS Just thought I would say hello.
Been on Woodall lately? 😎

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If your still looking for a gas pedal call or text Mike at 309 369 3117