• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finishing 66 Roadster

Greetings all! First timer posting but am looking for some guidance and info. I am almost finished with a 66 roadster that I bought from a family in two years ago. I have had an awesome mentor show me the ropes and after 19 months we are almost done.

I am looking for some help on history of this vehicle. VIN is u13FL752316. Codes on plate are as follows: 092B u130 796 C03 63

Kept it Caribbean Turquoise 6 cyl. and shifter on column and mostly period correct except for seats. I will post some pics next week as I live in Orlando and am building in a shop in Ft. Myers Florida. Looking for reproduction mirrors for fenders and any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all you all do in keeping the Bronco following alive.

Justin Palmer

Contributor
Tom Carper sells them on Facebook marketplace for 160. I’m sure he’s on here as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2390.png
    IMG_2390.png
    433.7 KB · Views: 19

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Welcome, be sure to register your u13 on roadsteru13.com.

u13FL752316 roadster with a 170 cyl build in 9/65'

092 92" wheelbase
B Caribbean Turquoise
u130 4300lb gvw
796 Front bucket seats/no hard top
C manual transmission
03 small bearing 9" rear with open 4.11 gears
63 Memphis sales area

Was this one previously in Arkansas?

OP
OP
L
Tom Carper sells them on Facebook marketplace for 160. I’m sure he’s on here as well.
Thank you all. Yep called tom and they are on the way. I will update with photos and gleaming review. He is a true gentleman. I really appreciate everyone on here.

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
Thank you all. Yep called tom and they are on the way. I will update with photos and gleaming review. He is a true gentleman. I really appreciate everyone on here.
I got a set of these for my '70 for when I run no doors. Great quality and happy with them. I went ahead and made a backing plates to make the mounting a bit stronger. I think the originals may have had them. Pretty simple to fab up.

OP
OP
L
Will do. I will make some just to make a little more stable. Thanks again for being a great village!!!!!!