• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1974 Bronco Ranger Body + Extras - No vin, No frame, just the body- VIDEO ADDED

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
City: Waco
Price: $ 9500OBO

Please read the whole ad.

No frame, no vin, no title. Just the body.

If someone is looking for a largely original, very complete, all steel Bronco body as opposed to a new steel body, this may be one.

I have had this '74 project forever. A guy was looking specifically for a '74 frame and I sold that with the vin/title. I parted out the axles and engine and now have this incredibly solid 74 body complete with fenders/hood/grill.

This bronco was originally a 74 Ranger, candy apple red. The interior and engine bay is still the original color. The exterior was painted a dark red/maroon color sometime before I bought it and is very chalky appearing but i buffed a spot and it would definitely look presentable for a survivor type bronco.

As far as rust....the only area that needs to be addressed are the front inner fenders on both sides. Everything else, and I mean everything is good to go. The floors are in phenomenal shape. Inner rockers are perfect, outer rockers as well. Door jams are great, doors great as well. The tailgate is rust free, end caps, and bed are also very very nice.

I wish I had this when I started my wifes bronco way back when, because it would have made it infinitely easier.

The fenders front and back are cut with flares and are hex head screwed in (which is way nicer and will be easier to remove and replace.

Lots of details but here is the jist

Sale includes
- Body, Half cab, fenders and hood
- Doors are complete with all internals, good glass, roll up and down, locks work (I dont have keys)
- Automatic transmission column
- All of the stock wiring is intact, heater box, speedo, fuel tank selector
- I believe I have two fuel tanks
- Grill is complete with lights
- Taillight buckets, lenses, etc
- I have two sets of ginger interior (door panels front and rear, seats etc that may be included, but not sure if I am ready to let them go (but this was a Ranger with Ginger interior)
- all of the wiper stuff is there, I have the wiper cover

What it would need
- It is currently on a body cart, but I don't think the measurements are perfect, it either needs to go onto a body for panel adjustment or a jig to make sure things are lined up before repairing inner fenders.
- it is very dusty dirty, needs a good cleaning, degreasing
- inner fenders patched
- there are two "slits" about four inches long in the floor from where it looks like a roll bar was installed, those would need to be patched
- there is one spot approx 1/3" x 3 inches that needs patching in the bed
- new door seals
- new windshield (has a crack in it)
- passenger door frame is cracked and needs repaired
- I would do all new window felts and also sound deaden the doors but thats me

Why buy a bare brand new bronco body for 16K that wont fit right when you can buy all original OEM body that won't fit right for cheaper!

As far as price, I don't really know the value on something like this. I guess I am open to offers.

I can overload you with pictures from my phone, would be glad to do a facetime with anyone interested.

Attachments

• 42990202-89A0-4F2B-8D01-FC62D24B1DD0.JPG
    42990202-89A0-4F2B-8D01-FC62D24B1DD0.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_4138.JPG
    IMG_4138.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4137.JPG
    IMG_4137.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_4136.JPG
    IMG_4136.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_4135.JPG
    IMG_4135.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4134.JPG
    IMG_4134.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_4133.JPG
    IMG_4133.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_4132.JPG
    IMG_4132.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_4131.JPG
    IMG_4131.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_4130.JPG
    IMG_4130.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 307
OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I have been asked for more pictures. Will power wash it this week and install fenders, grill etc and roll it outside for some better lighting.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Please read the whole ad.

No frame, no vin, no title. Just the body.

If someone is looking for a largely original, very complete, all steel Bronco body as opposed to a new steel body, this may be one.

I have had this '74 project forever. A guy was looking specifically for a '74 frame and I sold that with the vin/title. I parted out the axles and engine and now have this incredibly solid 74 body complete with fenders/hood/grill.

This bronco was originally a 74 Ranger, candy apple red. The interior and engine bay is still the original color. The exterior was painted a dark red/maroon color sometime before I bought it and is very chalky appearing but i buffed a spot and it would definitely look presentable for a survivor type bronco.

As far as rust....the only area that needs to be addressed are the front inner fenders on both sides. Everything else, and I mean everything is good to go. The floors are in phenomenal shape. Inner rockers are perfect, outer rockers as well. Door jams are great, doors great as well. The tailgate is rust free, end caps, and bed are also very very nice.

I wish I had this when I started my wifes bronco way back when, because it would have made it infinitely easier.

The fenders front and back are cut with flares and are hex head screwed in (which is way nicer and will be easier to remove and replace.

Lots of details but here is the jist

Sale includes
- Body, Half cab, fenders and hood
- Doors are complete with all internals, good glass, roll up and down, locks work (I dont have keys)
- Automatic transmission column
- All of the stock wiring is intact, heater box, speedo, fuel tank selector
- I believe I have two fuel tanks
- Grill is complete with lights
- Taillight buckets, lenses, etc
- I have two sets of ginger interior (door panels front and rear, seats etc that may be included, but not sure if I am ready to let them go (but this was a Ranger with Ginger interior)
- all of the wiper stuff is there, I have the wiper cover

What it would need
- It is currently on a body cart, but I don't think the measurements are perfect, it either needs to go onto a body for panel adjustment or a jig to make sure things are lined up before repairing inner fenders.
- it is very dusty dirty, needs a good cleaning, degreasing
- inner fenders patched
- there are two "slits" about four inches long in the floor from where it looks like a roll bar was installed, those would need to be patched
- there is one spot approx 1/3" x 3 inches that needs patching in the bed
- new door seals
- new windshield (has a crack in it)
- passenger door frame is cracked and needs repaired
- I would do all new window felts and also sound deaden the doors but thats me

Why buy a bare brand new bronco body for 16K that wont fit right when you can buy all original OEM body that won't fit right for cheaper!

As far as price, I don't really know the value on something like this. I guess I am open to offers.

I can overload you with pictures from my phone, would be glad to do a facetime with anyone interested.
What is the color on the seats?

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Ginger. It was a candy apple ranger with ginger interior. I have been piecing original interior for it. I have two sets of door panels front and rear and the seats.

Canon123

Hi I am interested in your body not the interior I live in Michigan so the more pics the better and I find it is easier to text and reply on my phone than going back and for on here. So if you would please send me picks of the bad areas and pics of all sides and bed area to 989 292 2068

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Ok, I here is a video for the 1974 Bronco, I tried to nitpick all the things, and I threw a price up there because of all the interest. Price is OBO, gotta start somewhere, and would take less if I can keep the interior, half cab, auto column, etc. I have more parts to go along with it as well that can be negotiated

Click the link below to view video

1974 Bronco Body Walkaround video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Bump for April. Still have it in the shop. If youve got a rusty beat up old Bronco, this would save you a ton of headaches.

Would sell without top, bulkhead, and auto column for a cheaper price.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Hey trailerjack,
Again you have possibly a bulkhead and halfcab that I’d be interested in but your in TX what would you want for them and what kind of shape? Are you planning on SC TN?

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Hey trailerjack,
Again you have possibly a bulkhead and halfcab that I’d be interested in but your in TX what would you want for them and what kind of shape? Are you planning on SC TN?
I do have bulkhead and half cab but would really like for it to go with the body I am selling. If they dont want it, I would likely sell it outright. I am sadly not going to SC

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
The potential buyer decided to go with a brand new body (not a terrible option if you have the means) and his deposit has been refunded.

Back up for sale.

Price reduced to 7500 minus seats and half cab (Im using the seats now and the half cab has been sold)

I have a bunch more photos on my phone I can send, just shoot me a message with your contact and I will get them to anyone interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
The potential buyer decided to go with a brand new body (not a terrible option if you have the means) and his deposit has been refunded.

Back up for sale.

Price reduced to 7500 minus seats and half cab (Im using the seats now and the half cab has been sold)

I have a bunch more photos on my phone I can send, just shoot me a message with your contact and I will get them to anyone interested.

Thanks!