• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you all think about this?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Years ago I bought a hat off the forum that had a similar design. The design was embroidered onto the hat. Well the hat has seen better days so I made new patch, but out of a different material. Changed the Bronco to the Bronco script. Looking for feed back and interest in maybe selling the hat.
9c04ee9ce7ea9adcaa773d89e68693b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm in the market for a cap.
The color looks fine but the logo to me is a little too cluttered.
I'm not sure what the significance of the "USA" right in the center is, especially being in white font. I think a Bronco is an iconic American vehicle as is.
I think the "Bronco" script could be put a tad lower and the 66-77 in a little smaller font, maybe the same size as the "Bronco" or just a tad smaller since it is a different style anyway.
Find a consistent gap between the font and the outside label border and see if that doesn't clean it up a little.
Maybe even add the kicking Bronco between the 66 & 77.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I'm in the market for a cap.
The color looks fine but the logo to me is a little too cluttered.
I'm not sure what the significance of the "USA" right in the center is, especially being in white font. I think a Bronco is an iconic American vehicle as is.
I think the "Bronco" script could be put a tad lower and the 66-77 in a little smaller font, maybe the same size as the "Bronco" or just a tad smaller since it is a different style anyway.
Find a consistent gap between the font and the outside label border and see if that doesn't clean it up a little.
Maybe even add the kicking Bronco between the 66 & 77.
I just realized I made the whole patch wrong.... the USA I'd on there because the original one was a "license plate" design and I totally forgot that. I've attached it for reference. But the USA is easily removed. What type of design are you looking for? I do this material, it's 2 color acrylic and I do leather patch. Black with white is the only color combo I have at this time.
97ff08f706136abf3ee3fd8912353a5f.jpg

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I like the idea! Be sure to post up when you get ready to take orders. I know I’d like one…and I don’t normally wear hats/caps.

Randy

bronco1017

Tighten the kerning on the 66. It makes the horse look off center. Center the horse under the word Bronco then make the 66 and 77 fit accordingly

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Tighten the kerning on the 66. It makes the horse look off center. Center the horse under the word Bronco then make the 66 and 77 fit accordingly
The horse and Bronco script are centered to the design, I've moved the 66 and 77 off the inside line on both side of the design the same amount of distance now.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 23

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
The horse and Bronco script are centered to the design, I've moved the 66 and 77 off the inside line on both side of the design the same amount of distance now.
Love the ”updated” patch with the bucking horse between the 66 and 77. When will you let us know if/when you decide to do some u for sale.

Randy

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Years ago I bought a hat off the forum that had a similar design. The design was embroidered onto the hat. Well the hat has seen better days so I made new patch, but out of a different material. Changed the Bronco to the Bronco script. Looking for feed back and interest in maybe selling the hat.
9c04ee9ce7ea9adcaa773d89e68693b0.jpg

Cool enough hat sir. Nicely done