• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Great 69 Trail Bronco- SOLD 9/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
Doing a little asset relocation. Anyone interested in a 69 I've been slowly building up as a mostly trail type Bronco. Still very streetable - just more slow than go. The body is actually pretty good and with a decent paint job you'd have looks and capability.I'd like to get 4500.00. Will get pics for those interested.

Here's some specs:

302, headers, 4bbl/ Edlebrock intake, dual exhaust tucked up, aluminum radiator
NP435/ Dana 20
76 Dana 44 w/ disc, 4.56 gears, Powr-Lok
77 HD 9" rear w/ Moser 31 spl, Detroit locker, 4.56, stock drums
77 power brakes
77 4 turn PS w/ brand new saginaw pump
Duff 3.5" lift w/ extended shock mounts up front, old school duals out back w/10 leaf rear paks
1" alum body lift w/new poly mounts and hardware
23 gal rear tank- not installed ( stock tank in place )
35/12.50x15 Dunlop mudterrains on alum turbine style wheels- hardly used
Duff flares
Poly "C" and track bar bushings / rubber radius arm bushings
Beefy square tube rear bumper
New windshield frame w/ electric wiper setup
Camaro bucket seats w/ big locking center console
Door inserts w/ STC/Kayline soft doors- black
STC fastrac soft top- black w/ removeable tinted windows
4 point rollbar w/ unmounted front cage kit

Attachments

• DSC02812.jpg
    DSC02812.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC02817.jpg
    DSC02817.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC02818.jpg
    DSC02818.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02821.jpg
    DSC02821.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC02822.jpg
    DSC02822.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC02824.jpg
    DSC02824.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
OP
OP
grauerfam

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
Hey Larry
I guess I'm a day late and a dollar short. Is that the camo one?

Yeah Brian, I'm consolidating. I gotta say your 77 is looking sweet! Those colors go great together. I'm guessing it will be set up as a LUBER. I think everyone can't wait to see it done. Maybe for 2009 All Fords @ Carlisle.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I am very interested in this bronco. Please email me pics at evans67bro@yahoo.com. If it looks good I may want to look at it this weekend. I live about an hour away so im not pulling your chain.

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
Wish you would have decided to do this when I bought the 71. You'd be selling that right now. I'll trade you back for it....???? Please read the PM I sent you.

OP
OP
grauerfam

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
I've got pics but need to resize and send out to everyone. Walking out the door right now- will send out around 9 p.m. Thanks for your patience.

OP
OP
grauerfam

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
Almost midnight. Had to wait for my 17 yo to finish her homework. Then had problems resizing pics. I hope everyone who asked got pics e-mailed. Was only able to post one of five. What's the difference between a jpeg and a bmp? The bmp files wouldn't download here.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Thanks for the pics:) Got them on my email. Dont think the bronco is right for what I am looking for but I do appreciate the pics. I had problems trying to post pictures in the gallery and on my profile too. It keeps saying they are to large but they are just single Jpegs?

OP
OP
grauerfam

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
OK, that should do it. I was resizing correctly but when I saved the image it was as a bmp file. Just had to go back and save as a jpeg.
ep67bro- your images should be 3 megapics or 640x480. I usually just set my camera to 3M when I take the picture and then it is easy to e-mail or post here on CB. Someone changed my camera setting to 5M. Another lesson learned.

Thanks for the offer Brian.

OP
OP
grauerfam

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
New owner picked her up today- taking it straight to the body shop! Can't wait to see it with paint. Hopefully he and maybe his buddy will be new members here as well.

builderguru

Loc.
Annapolis, MD
proud new owner

I'm joining as a full member, and I've found the body shop, but have a couple week wait till they start. I'm going to do as much of the bolt on stuff as I can myself, and the body work and Rhino farm out to the pro's.
I'll keep you updated Larry. She's running great. I had her going 60 mph on Rt. 3 in Crofton the other day, driving her from my shop to the body shop.

OP
OP
grauerfam

grauerfam

Loc.
Owings Mills,MD
I'm joining as a full member, and I've found the body shop, but have a couple week wait till they start. I'm going to do as much of the bolt on stuff as I can myself, and the body work and Rhino farm out to the pro's.
I'll keep you updated Larry. She's running great. I had her going 60 mph on Rt. 3 in Crofton the other day, driving her from my shop to the body shop.

Let me be the first to welcome you aboard, Ben. Spend the 12.00 and become a contributor - these guys love pics! Just had a guy from Edgewater up here today for parts - the Annapolis Bronco population seems to be growing.

builderguru

Loc.
Annapolis, MD
to the shop

She goes into the shop on Friday. Just joined as a contributor too, so I will try to give some periodic photo updates. Hope all is well

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
Welcome to the board. Please put some pictures up so I can see what my bronco looks like when you get it painted;D . I too own a FBOL (former Bronco of Larry's) but I tried to own yours a while back. Even tried to trade him mine back with some more work done & a bunch of additional parts to get my hands on yours. Oh well enjoy it & maybe you could come take me for a spin as it will be a long time before mine moves under it's own power......:cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.